domingo, 7 de mayo de 2023

Oneness

Every need, every desire, ultimately leads to the One. It is an attempt to make progress towards one goal, which is Oneness.

Even the urge to be in or with another (another being, another place, another situation) is only a move towards the One. A way to embody the attributes of the One, of the Circle coming full circle: wholeness, expansion, completion, harmonic cyclicity.

Because we have signed in for this experience, or at least I have, we go through many instances of the opposite: separation, disgregation, constriction, cycles which run too fast or too slow. It is all so we can move, slowly (not so slowly, of late!) towards the One. The way towards the One runs through Two.

As soon as I realise this, I get a weight off my chest. I do not float away, there are still mass and volume in my world, in my body; they behave as they should, and do not weigh me down, but rather anchor me in a healthy way.

I also feel light. Oneness is simultaneously light and heavy. It is fine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario